Saturday, December 11, 2010

Let it snow let it snow

Here we go...

So this first picture is what I see when I look out of my bedroom window. Jealous? Its about a 5 minute walk to get to the lifts. Something got messed up with our original apartment and so they ended up putting us up in a vacation rental. Damn its hard being me. I am living in this place with 7 roommates which always keeps things interesting too.





Today was the first day of both my new jobs. I am going to be a liftee by day and a dishwasher by night. It might not sound too glamorous to be washing dishes but let me tell ya... this is at a place called Lobar's. It was rated one of the top sushi restaurants in a ski resort town... like I said, it is tough being me.








So since work has only just recently started and I have been out here for a while now, I have been snowboarding like a madman. I have gotten to do a fair amount of snowboarding in my life but nothing like this. I had one really awesome powder day and I know there are more to come and they will only get better.







So this one's gonna have to be short and sweet. I dont have too many other photos to put up right now. Stay tuned though, I may have some more interesting news coming up. Anywho folks, my love goes with you.

Always,

Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment